RSC-Regular slotted container for coffee pods. Packly presents a practical corrugated cardboard box ideal for many packaging needs. Let’s check it out.
In today’s post, Packly would like to present an RSC-Regular slotted container for coffee pods. It’s the latest inspirational sample Packly’s creatives and technicians designed for you.
The basic idea and the RSC-Regular slotted container
Firstly, let’s say that In the office we consume coffee at the speed of light and we bet that we’re not the only ones. Hence, we thought we needed a practical package for shipping, capacious and sturdy so that it could contain many pods while being aesthetically pleasing and reusable.
As a matter of fact, the choice fell on the RSC-Regular slotted corrugated box. The model comes in handy for its versatility, for its easy opening (which we have perfected as you will see in the technical information). Many may think that corrugated boxes are convenient but not so good-looking. As it turns out, they couldn’t be more wrong.
Above all, our graphic designers have done an exceptional job in choosing the background pattern, the dominant color, the explanatory graphics and the linear and recognizable logo. We chose a minimal style, a very natural look-and-feel thanks to the brown tones. The background simulates that of natural cardboard. The image of the coffee beans wraps around the box. Thanks to a graphic effect, it looks like it’s been ripped around.
On the back, we have highlighted some essential information informing the customer that the packaging production uses 100% renewable energy, thus helping reduce the impact on the environment.
Let’s not forget the environmental labelling, which, although currently mandatory in Italy only, should appear so that consumers are adequately informed about the disposal of the box.
The result is comparable to that of the big brands. How about you? Would you grab a Packly coffee with us?
Strengths of this packaging
Certainly, this packaging has several compelling aspects
1. Capacity. The RSC-regular slotted container has a slick shape and a very high capacity which obviously varies according to the size. Ideal for those who have to pack stackable and refill items.
2. Resistance. It doesn’t matter if you go pick it up in the shop or if they deliver it to you by rider or courier. This RSC-regular slotted corrugated container is absolutely indestructible.
3. Flexibility. Thanks to the perforation for easy opening, the RSC-regular slotted pod box can contain any small stackable product, even fragile or heavier ones. In addition, the regular shape and the closure with same-length flaps make it easy to stack and palletise.
4. Personalization. From a graphic and aesthetic standpoint, there are no limits to creativity. For our inspiration we chose a classic, but depending on the product to package, you can add any finishing you want, immediately viewing the effect in 3D.
5. Reuse. You know how much we care about the environment. Once empty, the coffee pod box can go inside the medicine cabinet, it can hold supplies of household or personal care products or it could turn into a hiding place for your kitten.
Technical information on packaging
Material: Corrugated + White Top (~1,7 mm)
Additional processing: perforation for front opening
In short, are you planning on creating a resistant and versatile packaging for refill products? Start with our inspiration, modify it in size and graphics and you will get a fully developed prototype ready for printing. Impressive, don’t you agree?